Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cut My Lawn and Fuck My Tight Cougar Pussy. I love yummy hot young men! MMM...


Hi there, my name is Paula. I have the nicest yard, the cleanest pool and the most kept house on the block – why? BECAUSE I KEEP HIRING ALL THE STUDLY YOUNG MEN to keep my place looking nice, but most importantly keep my aching PUSSY serviced!! I love sitting out in the lawn sunbathing while you slave away painting the house or chopping firewood for evening fires… I know you are staring at my hot ass and tits as I go into the house to get you an icy drink. Maybe you should follow me inside and throw me down on the counter and run an ice cube down her breasts and then even a bit lower…

Come on baby, grab your cock and call me at 1-866-SEX-1010 (1-866-739-1010)
I have an cool website too, check it out baby!


1 comment: